* Conferment of Prophethood on Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) as humanity’s last and final Messenger of Allah, and the commencement of the revelation of Al-Qur’an in the Cave of Hira.
* Acceptance of Islam by Khadija-bint-Khuwailid, the beloved wife of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
* Death of Abu Talib, uncle of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in the 10th year of Prophethood.
* Death of Khadija (R.A) on 10 Ramadhan in the 10th year of Prophethood.
* 17 Ramadan 2 A.H. - Battle of Badr, Zakah made compulsory.
* 8th year of Hijra - Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)sent Khalid-bin-Walid (R.A), Amr bin al Aas (R.A), Sa’d bin Zaid (R.A) to demolish the idols Al-Uzza, Su’wah and Manat respectively.
* 9th year of Hijra - Expedition of Tabook and acceptance of Islam by Banu Saqeef.
* 10th year of Hijra - Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) sent Hazrat Ali (R.A) in military expedition to Yemen and particularly to the tribe of Hamdan - the tribe which came into Islam’s fold in a single day - and who offered prayers behind Hazrat Ali (R.A).
* 11th A.H - Death of Fatima (R.A), the beloved daughter of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
* 17 Ramadan 40 A.H. - Killing of Hazrath Ali (R.A) by the Kharijite Abdul Rahman bin Muljim al Hameeri.
* 53 A.H. - Victory of Arabs over Rhodes Islands.
* 58 A.H. - Death of Hazrat Ayesha (R.A), the beloved wife of the Prophet of Islam.
* 91 A.H. - Landing of Muslims on the southern coast in Spain which paved the way for conquest of Iberian peninsula.
* 92 A.H. - Triumph of the Muslim leader Tariq ibn Ziyaad over the King Rodrieque in a decisive combat.
* 129 A.H. - Appearance and emergence of the Dawah of Ibn Abbas in Kharasaan under the leadership of Abu Muslim al Kharasaani.
* 132 A.H. - Fall of Umayya dynasty and empowerment of Abbasid dynasty.
* 361 A.H. - Al Azhar University construction got completed and dedicated to the worship and obedience of Allah and for learning.
* 584 A.H. - The triumph of Salahuddin Ayyubi over the crusaders.